HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT!
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
R&W Group has a great law firm HR opportunity! One of our favorite law fir clients is looking for an HR Assistant for their HR Department in DC.
In this role you would be responsible for:
• Processing FMLA payroll authorizations for staff and attorneys.
• Handling all the FMLA electronic filing and personnel electronic filing.
• Entering all non-employee worker information into Epicor.
• Processing staff employment verifications.
• Preparing new hire orientation schedules, reserving conference rooms, sending calendar invites, preparing new hire packets, giving the Firm tours and distributing the new hire forms for DC staff.
• Preparing the bi-weekly staff recruiting letters, printing resumes and scanning recruiting documents into the database.
• Assisting with Staff Appreciation Week and other events hosted by the HR department.
• Minimum of one year of experience in an administrative support position. Experience in a law firm, corporate or professional environment preferred.
• Advanced proficiency using databases, MSWord and Excel.
• Familiarity with PowerPoint is a plus.
• A minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
• Two-year college degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks, with a sense of urgency, while maintaining high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent organization and communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to demonstrate a high degree of trustworthiness in handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Strong client service skills.
• Flexibility to work additional hours, as needed.
If interested, register and apply today at www.r-wgroup.com.