TRADEMARK DOCKETING ASSISTANT!
Trademark Docketing Assistant!
R&W Group is looking for a bright, tech-savvy, and dedicated recent graduate interested in pursuing Trademark Docketing to join our large law firm client in DC. The Trademark Docketing Assistant will report to the practice group's Trademark Docketing Specialist/Coordinator and take on a variety of tasks and responsibilities. Looking for 6 months of experience (internships counted).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Review incoming correspondence, official documents and timekeeper and staff instructions. Docket new data and actions or amend currently docketed actions and data in accordance with firm docketing guidelines and procedures.
· Docket clearance of actions based upon timekeeper instructions, incoming foreign agent correspondence or filing submission confirmation documents.
· Monitor and process items from assigned docketing email boxes within the stated department processing timeframes.
· Assist with monitoring all responses to daily docket reports and ensuring that all deadlines have been addressed.
· Adhere to docketing timelines for customer deliverables. Ensure that the departmental manager and/or coordinator are aware of any delays that will prevent adherence.
· Assist other docketing staff to ensure all time-sensitive docketing tasks are completed in a timely matter.
· Communicate with Firm and departmental staff and timekeepers in a respectful and professional manner, when requesting additional information or answering requests for information.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Firm timekeepers and management.
· Ability to meet or exceed docketing quality and quantity standards.
· Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong sense of accountability and taking ownership over projects and responsibilities.
· Ability to work independently and meet deadlines, including demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines.
· Proven problem-solving skills and good judgment under pressure.
· Ability to resolve issues and concerns proactively, constructively, directly and respectfully.
· Ability to assess risk management issues and understanding when to seek appropriate assistance.
· Demonstrate a positive, service-oriented attitude and a commitment to teamwork.
· Respect for confidentiality of client and Firm information.
· Ability to accurately interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form; to synthesize complex and diverse information.
· Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, staff and timekeepers.
· Strong technical aptitude, including ability to quickly learn new software applications.
· Proficient in software applications related to functions of position, including Word and Outlook.
· Reliability, flexibility and dependability are essential.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Familiarity with docketing systems.
· Basic knowledge of Power Point and Excel.
Please submit your resume online via www.r-wgroup.com to be considered