BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Do you love marketing? Do you have law firm experience or would you like to gain law firm experience? If so, R&W Group has an amazing opportunity! One of our favorite law firm clients is looking for a Business Development (BD) Coordinator to provide support related to new business initiatives, marketing materials, events, contact management, biographies, and other marketing activities as required for the FDA & Life Sciences and Healthcare practice groups and the Life Sciences and Healthcare Industry Group. You must be hands-on, detail-oriented and passionate about building a business development career in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
In this role you would have the following responsibilities:
• Marketing Materials – Create and maintain marketing materials including practice profiles, fact sheets, PowerPoint presentations, and other custom materials for specialty teams.
• Client Alerts/Newsletters – Assist with the development and coordination of client alerts and newsletters.
• Experience Lists – Gather and centralize experience lists for use in pitches, proposals, submissions and other materials.
• Pitches/RFPs – Assist with preparing pitches and RFPs, as needed; process edits, gather relevant materials and oversee final production of electronic and hardcopy deliverables to meet deadlines; maintain pitch/RFP files, log in pitch tracking system, and obtain outcome updates.
• Event Support/Coordination – Provide support for events including conferences; coordinate development of invitations, other types of content, and event materials with the branding team and the marketing technology team; track follow-up activities of partners after events.
• Conference Sponsorships – Provide support for sponsorships and coordinate all activities involved with sponsorship commitments such as communicating with potential sponsoring companies to gauge their interest in sponsoring firm events.
• Mailing Lists – Coordinate list updates/cleanup projects in Interaction with the attorneys and assistants.
• Directory and Award Submissions – Coordinate and help compile submissions related to legal directories and awards.
• Tracking/Reporting – Work with the business development manager and the partners to track partner BD-related activities.
• Market Research – Conduct research for BD Manager and partners on competitors, industry or market trends to aid in the development of marketing plans, presentations, and proposals.
You must have exemplary interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and excellent attention to detail. Basic knowledge of marketing and business development-related activities is required. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office and InterAction. Adobe InDesign and Vuture experience desirable, but not required.
Candidates must have 1-2 years of relevant professional experience.The firm offers a generous total compensation package with bonuses and raises awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Eligible employees may participate in the firm’s benefit program including health and wellness plans, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a health savings account, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing, on-site gym access, discount programs, back-up childcare services, and a substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
Terrific team, beautiful offices, Metro accessible in downtown DC. Apply on-line or register with us at www.r-wgroup.com.